I cannot believe how big she is getting!!! I think that she looks a lot like you, Paula. :) I cannot believe that she is already getting a tooth... We have yet to see any teeth with Grady. Oh and by the way... I finally updated my blog :) Love ya - The Fritz Family
3 comments:
I can totally understand her! What a smarty pants. Hope those teeth give her a break sometime soon.
OMG she is so adorable. I feel so bad for her and her poor mouth. I just love her big dark eyes!
I cannot believe how big she is getting!!! I think that she looks a lot like you, Paula. :) I cannot believe that she is already getting a tooth... We have yet to see any teeth with Grady. Oh and by the way... I finally updated my blog :) Love ya
- The Fritz Family
Post a Comment