So last week my Mom, sister and Sayler spent the whole week with us:) My Mom is officially a retired Grama now!!! The weather unfortunately wasn't cooperating, so we spent most of the week indoors but it was just soooo nice to have them around and have some quality time together. We got a sneak preview of how Princess Reese might possibly handle having a new baby around full time..and let's just saw I'm fully prepared for a rough first couple of weeks. She is so great with Sayler, just extremely possesive of me right now. Note the top picture with her and my sister, she is saying cheese for the camera all the while keeping her eye on me to the left while I'm holding baby:) It was pretty funny, every time I would hold Sayler it was like a little radar went off in Reese and she was on me like bread on butter;) She just kept telling everyone that " that's my Mommy, not yours!" In all fairness she has been like that for the last couple of weeks, not having much to do with either of her Mama's or Daddy for that matter. I guess I never really realized how much of a Momma's girl she really is...it's just her and I everyday all day and we really are buddies so I'm just praying we handle the transition in the best way possible for her so that she knows she always be my baby too!!
P.S. I really stink at the layout of pictures and paragraphs and if anyone has the "secret" on how to make it all line up and not look like a 3 year did it I'd love to hear it:) TIA
1 comment:
Cute pictures! What a fun weekend with just the girls. I hope your hubby got a good taste of all that estrogen in the house too, so he'll be used to it. :-) Your sister looks so good for having a new baby.
Post a Comment