Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Family Pics





My good friend Heidi took some family pics for us last weekend. I seem to have a lot of "good" friends with nice cameras:) Anyways here are just a few of my favorites. I thought I needed to get some done since at the end of this week I will no longer have a 2 year old, and my quickly growing baby will be 5 months tomorrow! I just can believe how fast life is going, at this rate I'm going to get suckered into having another...ahhh don't hold your breath:)






4 comments:

Fritz said...

Adorable pics!! We miss you guys!

Krissi said...

You guys have such a cute little family! With those cute kids, you gotta have more! ;-)

Someday is Unforeseen said...

I didn't even know that was you! I saw the link on Krissi's blog, but never checked it out. Now I have one more blog to check daily since I'm a stalker. What a cute family!

Someday is Unforeseen said...

I didn't even know that was you! I saw the link on Krissi's blog but never checked it out. Now I have another blog to check daily since I'm a blog stalker. What a cute family!