Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yes it's been a while!

Since my last post over a month ago we've had a lot of things going on. It's been a rough month to say the least but we are finally back on track and blogging once more. To start things off, we had Reese's 3rd birthday on January 18th. Following that came a round of RSV for both girls, along with earaches and extreme plumbing problems. Josh and I of course got the same crud, nothing compared to the girls thank goodness. One of the nights we ended up in the ER with Drew as she was blowing mucus bubbles out of her throat when she would try to breathe and her lips were a nice shade of blue...a tad bit of a freaked out Mom as you could imagine. In the midst of all this I got a call that my dear Grammy caught pneumonia and we rushed back to Kimberely to barely make it as she passed about 2 hours after my arrival. It was of course a sad time for our family but she had fought long and hard for many years. She was a woman of Faith so I have no question she is sitting in heaven right now and will be my personal angel:) When we returned from Canada Reese got an C Difficile colitis infection from the round of antibiotics she was on for her earache and is now on a new kind to clear that up. That same week Drew started having the same symptoms which thankfully turned out to be either a bad reaction to some new foods or else the new tooth she just sprouted this morning:) Soooo I'm very thankful this week for a fresh start and healthy kids, and am hoping that's the end of it for this winter. I'll post a few of the pics summing up the past month:)





1 comment:

Krissi said...

What a bummer Paula! Glad to see you're all put back together and blogging again. I'm as ready for spring as you are!