We had Josh's Granny and Pop over last week and I had to post the cute pic of the girls and her. She is a darling lady and the girls love her...come over more often Granny!! The blue boots Drew has on are from her, they are about 5 sizes too big but will fit her in time. She was pretty proud to be wearing them regardless though, and loved standing up in them like a big girl. Thanks Granny and Pop!! The cute little tutu's are from Mama Barbie and their Auntie Niki. Reese of course is all about the girlie stuff, I'd be surprised if Drew won't be too:) Josh had his first fishing trip of the season a week ago and was happy to have a caught a couple nice sized fish to start it off right. I think he's crazy, it was pretty cold as you can tell from the picture with his layers and barely showing face. We've just had about 6 inches of fresh snow this past week, march so far isn't looking too promising for spring weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment