Just a little update on the growing sprout...6 months old already!! I know I'm always talking about how fast time goes by but I can't believe half a year is done. I have cherished every moment and tried to keep track of her milestones. She is still a little peanut, not unlike her sister, only weighing 14 lbs (see we make teeny tiny babies too Krissi)I feel like the moment she turned 6 months Sassy Mc Sassy pants has joined our family. She is so funny and is no longer my quiet angel baby. She loves to growl at you when you ask her to do her scary bear impersonation, and squack as loud as she can. She loves pears, rice cereal and oatmeal. We've had to slow down a bit on introducing other foods as she had a reaction to a couple over the last 2 weeks. I'm still breastfeeding her and to my joy and amazement she is still happy to have me. As of this past week she FINALLY popped out 2 teeth, her 2 lower ones. Which explains a lot of the crappy no sleep nights we've been having. She loves her jolly jumper, which is so fun because her big sister never really liked it. Reese is already her idol, whenever she walks into the room Drew just lights up and can't stop laughing at her silly antics. It truly warms my heart when I see the two of them together, nothing like a sisters love:) Reese is still wonderful with her and for the most part is always watchful of her when she's rolling around on the ground. She is definitely my mover and shaker, and hates to sit still ever. I can't even get her to sit up yet b/c "thats just wayyyy to boring Mom." I think she'll stand before she'll sit, she has those Merk muscles and can almost hold herself on the edge of the coffee table...with a little supervision of course;) I'm pretty sure she's going to be my quiet but sneaky child...the total opposite of Reese.
Friday, February 27, 2009
6 Months and 3 years old!
Just a little update on the growing sprout...6 months old already!! I know I'm always talking about how fast time goes by but I can't believe half a year is done. I have cherished every moment and tried to keep track of her milestones. She is still a little peanut, not unlike her sister, only weighing 14 lbs (see we make teeny tiny babies too Krissi)I feel like the moment she turned 6 months Sassy Mc Sassy pants has joined our family. She is so funny and is no longer my quiet angel baby. She loves to growl at you when you ask her to do her scary bear impersonation, and squack as loud as she can. She loves pears, rice cereal and oatmeal. We've had to slow down a bit on introducing other foods as she had a reaction to a couple over the last 2 weeks. I'm still breastfeeding her and to my joy and amazement she is still happy to have me. As of this past week she FINALLY popped out 2 teeth, her 2 lower ones. Which explains a lot of the crappy no sleep nights we've been having. She loves her jolly jumper, which is so fun because her big sister never really liked it. Reese is already her idol, whenever she walks into the room Drew just lights up and can't stop laughing at her silly antics. It truly warms my heart when I see the two of them together, nothing like a sisters love:) Reese is still wonderful with her and for the most part is always watchful of her when she's rolling around on the ground. She is definitely my mover and shaker, and hates to sit still ever. I can't even get her to sit up yet b/c "thats just wayyyy to boring Mom." I think she'll stand before she'll sit, she has those Merk muscles and can almost hold herself on the edge of the coffee table...with a little supervision of course;) I'm pretty sure she's going to be my quiet but sneaky child...the total opposite of Reese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update. Your girls are adorable. Love Reese's curls and Drew's baby soft skin! Just makes me want to sqeeze them!
Post a Comment