Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kelowna!


We spent this past week in Kelowna visiting my family. Josh helped my Dad work on their rental house there and us girls played with the kiddios:) It was a great week, and both girls actually cooperated with sleeping decent the whole week!! That is a first for us, usually any kind of traveling brings out the worst but it was such a relaxing week with walks and trips to the park. We were able to see some good friends of ours as well, the Dicks. Sooooo great to see you guys!! The 3 girls are all so cute together, it's funny to see them all and their different personalities. Reese of course is the big girl on campus and bosses Sayler around. Sayler is our little squealer, she loves to be chased..well its more of a love/hate relationship but sooooo darn cute to watch her. She loved Reese this time and thought she was the COOLEST. Drew is into everything and is quit the Momma's girl these days. They really run from one spectrum to another and I couldn't love them more. I have a really hard to time leaving, it's a tease to be able to spend days with my mom, sister and the girls. Something I could really get used to. My sister recently opened a little salon in her house, her hubby made her THE cutest little shop that was once a garage. She does gel nails and treated me while I was there. I was very impressed and feel like a girlie girl having both my nails and my tootsies all manicured up! Sooo anyone in the area check her out she does a fabulous job! Send me an email if you're interested:)



No comments: