I've been having issues with my laptop and downloading pics which is why it's been over a month since I posted last.My apologies to those who actually look forward to my blogging:) It's been a busy month, we have been building (ok so JOSH has been building..my job is food maker and kids taker-carer-erer) a cover for our back deck. It's a much needed shade cover as we get the hot hot heat all day long back there, which makes it hard to be out too long with Drew. It looks great and we are so thankful for all the help! The girls are doing well, Drew will be 10 months on the 14th already! She has changed a lot in the last couple weeks. A couple days ago she took a few shaky..emphasis on shaky..steps! Reese walked at 10 1/2 months so I wouldn't be surprised if Drew wasn't right around there. I absolutely love this age, she has soo much personality and already acts more like a toddler than a baby anymore:( Her and Reese really get along great and play so well together. Reese sometimes gets the "awww Mom can you keep her out of my stuff" attitude but overall it's getting easier and easier for them to play. Reese has been quit the little helper with all our projects lately, she was the water girl for the boys when they were building the deck cover and loves to help me water the flowers and pick up doggie duty as well:) She also helped Mama Canada make that yummy looking cake for me for my..gulp..29th birthday, 30 is just right around the corner!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
A quickie...update:)
I've been having issues with my laptop and downloading pics which is why it's been over a month since I posted last.My apologies to those who actually look forward to my blogging:) It's been a busy month, we have been building (ok so JOSH has been building..my job is food maker and kids taker-carer-erer) a cover for our back deck. It's a much needed shade cover as we get the hot hot heat all day long back there, which makes it hard to be out too long with Drew. It looks great and we are so thankful for all the help! The girls are doing well, Drew will be 10 months on the 14th already! She has changed a lot in the last couple weeks. A couple days ago she took a few shaky..emphasis on shaky..steps! Reese walked at 10 1/2 months so I wouldn't be surprised if Drew wasn't right around there. I absolutely love this age, she has soo much personality and already acts more like a toddler than a baby anymore:( Her and Reese really get along great and play so well together. Reese sometimes gets the "awww Mom can you keep her out of my stuff" attitude but overall it's getting easier and easier for them to play. Reese has been quit the little helper with all our projects lately, she was the water girl for the boys when they were building the deck cover and loves to help me water the flowers and pick up doggie duty as well:) She also helped Mama Canada make that yummy looking cake for me for my..gulp..29th birthday, 30 is just right around the corner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, I am one that looks forward to your posts and I'm glad you're back - for the time being anyway. Hope your computer survives. The girls are so cute! Tell Reese I send my luck to her if Drew will be walking soon! The 'awww mom, get her out of my stuff' is only beginning I am sure!
Hey girl! your girls are sooooo cute! they grow to fast, i want zoey to be 6 months again.hope to see you when we come into town this month.
katy and zoey
Post a Comment