Thursday, March 20, 2008
Baby time
A friend of mine found this cool little baby ticker so I thought I would copy and post one on our site=) We go in next week to have our "big" ultrasound and WILL be, if baby cooperates, finding out if it's a turtle or another hamburger! No we are not people who like to wait and find out, it's like having 2 surprises this way and plus I have never been good at secrets:) My gut feeling since I found out I was pregnant has been that it's a boy, I was right with Reese so we'll have to see if my intuitions are right again. Baby "it" has been doing the Mexican hat dance the last couple of weeks and is definitely a mover and a shaker. It's crazy how this second pregnancy has been so different then my one with Reese...although one thing in common so far, they both seem to be night owls. Josh felt him/her move for the first time a week ago much to both of our surprise. Reese was the elusive one and always seemed to move away every time Josh would lay his hands on my tummy. It's still surreal to me that we are doing this again, I feel like it was just yesterday that this was all new territory to us. I'll post when we know the news, crossing fingers that no umbilical cords get in the way either!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I say you're having a boy. Boys and their Dad's have something going - even inutero. :-) If he'll let Daddy feel him moving, that's a start. I swear Hunter and Jason would 'wrestle' pushing back and forth on each other's touches when I was pregnant with him. And being a mover and a shaker - that's a boy trait. :-) I'll be anxious to hear what 'it' is.
Post a Comment