

GIRL!!! Much to my surprise but not dismay, another little baby girl in the Merk house!! Everything looked right on for my Aug 9th due date and she was a mover and a shaker the whole ultrasound. Weighing 14 ounces and already sporting the Merk calves, she is beautiful and perfect!! Poor Josh is officially out numbered and told Reese on the way home that she is going to have to learn to fly fish for sure now:) I will never get tired of seeing ultrasounds...it is such a complete miracle to me that we have the technology to see life growing inside of our bodies.
3 comments:
Okay, those pictures are WAY too cool! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to join in on the fun :)
Loves,
Kara
Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you guys! The 3D pictures are awesome. Makes me anxious to see our little one next week! Reese will be such a good big sister - lots of good shopping trips ahead of you, huh?
Congrats. Those 3D pics are so good. My kids always had their faces smashed into something that made them look all deformed. Thankfully, they really weren't! Any names yet? And does Reese know that her whole world is about to change?!
Post a Comment