

Well we've woke up to snow now for the last couple of days and Easter was no exception. No worries though, snow pants and boots did the trick and Reese had a blast hunting for eggs in the snow. As you can see in this picture some older kid was trying to hoard in on Reese's hunting...thanks to Auntie Christy's bodyguard work he was held off;) My parents came down for the weekend, all of us unfortunately sick so it was a bit of a coughing household all weekend. Still lots of fun though and Reese absolutely loves having her Mama and Papa "Canada" here. You can see from the picture where she has on her bunny ears and bunny glasses, a little of her personality shinning thru...not an entertainer at all;)

3 comments:
Cute pics of Easter. I keep checking your blog to see if you've found out what 'it' is yet... And I was happy to see pix of you since mostly their of Reese and her Daddy. :-)
I have never even seen such a thing! Easter egg hunting in the snow?!? And I was complaining about all the rain and wind over here in Seattle on Sunday. :) What fun pictures to have though! I can hear it now..."Mommy, remember that really cold Easter that we found eggs in the snow!?!" :)
Miss you as always! Hope you are having a great one! Can't wait to find out if you have a little Paula or Josh in there!!! :)
Loves,
Kara
I know, it seems the Moms are always the picture "taker" not the picture "takee." I'll work on it:)
Post a Comment