Ya I know...I better get used to letting my baby go and grow up but this was a hard one for me. The potty training was easier b/c...well b/c of the obvious, but the big girl bed has been one that I've been procrastinating. From the proud look on her face you can see it was a big hit with her:) The first thing she asked was " Daddy, you wanna come sleep in my big girl bed with me?" It's so unreal to me that time has gone by this fast and I am having to let go of the one last thing that held her in babyland. Kenny didn't lie when he said " don't blink"....maybe I can tooth pick my eyes open from now on;)
4 comments:
What a cute picture!! I know what you mean.... it's so hard to watch your little ones grow up and become more independent! We love and miss you guys!!!
When are you guys going to come and visit us in Boise??
The Fritz Family
Well, you could be like us and let Reese sleep in your bed--and still have her in there 4 years later like us! Ryan has a awesome big boy bed but he won't sleep in it. He says," I can't mommy, I need another kid to sleep in there with me!"
Hey P, Tell Krista to invite me to read her blog! Carissa
Post a Comment