Saturday, April 19, 2008

Trip to Canada


I've been brutal lately at taking pictures and only have a few from our trip. It was the "one" nice weekend we've have in a long time and we took full advantage of it. My parents have a little hot tub on their back deck and Reese loved that she was outside and swimming even though the snow was still all around. And for those Idahoans who think it's been rough weather here, you should see the amount of snow they still have in their front yard. Josh was out helping my Dad shovel snow one day in his shorts, pushing the biggest snow blower he'd ever seen ( it's always a race on our block to see who gets the snow out their front yard the fastest). Of course I didn't get a picture of it to back it up, but he now knows why I always laughed when I saw all our neighbors pushing mini versions of them all winter. Nope, when you come from igloo-ville there is no messing around...go big or go home baby!

No comments: