Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fishing date

So Josh wasn't kidding when he said that Reese had to learn how to fish now that he's not getting a boy anytime soon:) We took her down to a pond in Post Falls the other day to test out her attention span and mine;) Needless to say her and I lasted about 5 minutes and we were both over the whole thing and moved on to chasing the poor helpless ducks that were close by. Chasing ducks is definitely a huge hit with Reese, a lot more fun than sitting around waiting for some unfortunate fish to bite. Josh couldn't understand how she couldn't just fall madly in love with fishing like he has...I had to remind him that she is only 2 and not to give up hope yet, but to keep in mind that she is also my daughter and it's no secret that I suffer from slight ADD for things like that;)

1 comment:

Kara H said...

Great fishing pictures!
PS, we noticed that on your blog you have a link to the "Hick" family blog. I checked out their blog and they look like a wonderful family...I think we would get along with them very well...they have a dog named Red just like us! :) Don't forget that "s" on the end. Greg is just about as far from a "Hick" as you can get. :)
Love ya!
Kara