Here are a couple more pictures from the weekend...as you can see Sayler is getting so big and is changing so much. She's 3 months today, time flies!! Reese wanted to be "baby Sayler" all weekend and had to get in all her toys and play in the car seat, so I'm thinking the smart thing to do would be to get out all the baby stuff now so that maybe it's not such a novelty when "Drew" comes in Aug. Yes that's the name we are thinking, Drew Kinlee....we'll see how it fits:)
Such fun pictures! Paula, you are looking smashing! I CAN NOT belive that I forgot to call you on your B-day!!!! It has been absolute craziness this last week! My schedule is kickin' my butt right now...I had a "break down" this weekend on Greg...poor guy! :) It will be back to "normal" next week...thank the heavens! :) Loves! Kara
Quite the little doll you have there. Can't wait to see what sister will look like. :) Definately start bringing out the baby stuff...just wait until the new little one is old enough to want to start playing with big sisters cool toys. We are going through that now...Lots of "Levi, share with brother..." :)
3 comments:
Such fun pictures! Paula, you are looking smashing!
I CAN NOT belive that I forgot to call you on your B-day!!!! It has been absolute craziness this last week! My schedule is kickin' my butt right now...I had a "break down" this weekend on Greg...poor guy! :) It will be back to "normal" next week...thank the heavens! :)
Loves!
Kara
How cute are you?! I love the prego belly! Cute pix of Sayler. I love that name even more everytime I see it on your blog.
Quite the little doll you have there. Can't wait to see what sister will look like. :) Definately start bringing out the baby stuff...just wait until the new little one is old enough to want to start playing with big sisters cool toys. We are going through that now...Lots of "Levi, share with brother..." :)
Post a Comment