I took this video of Josh and Reese a couple of weeks ago...no one else may find it as funny as I do but I had to share:) Every time I see it I almost pee my pants, not that that's really hard to do right now since baby thinks my bladder is her personal trampoline;)
3 comments:
Reese looks like just a kid running through the sprinkler. Her daddy, on the other hand, looks more like a monkey! I was laughing at this too, so it's not just you! :-) What a good Daddy Reese has!
I love it! I am laughing right along with you!
Oh so fun! Yes, many times I'm pulling my hair out, but overall there many fun funny moments that come with a 2 year old! :)
Looking forward to seeing you guys when we head out your way for our road trip...yippeeeee
Post a Comment