Monday, May 12, 2008

Pray for Halle Jae

Halle just went to Seattle this past weekend for her second round of re-constructive surgery to her vocal chords and I'm asking for everyone out there who believes in the power of prayer to keep her in yours over the next couple of weeks. I wont even try to explain the whole process b/c I know I'll get the details wrong, but basically she is needing this surgery to re-build her vocal chords so she can get her trach out (she also has very weak lungs being born so premature...26 weeks gestation and 12.9 ounces!!) They have tried this once before and it wasn't successful enough to get it out so we are all hoping and praying that this will be it for her. It's an extremely painful surgery for her and of course for her parents....talk about stress. Anyways she is a complete angel and toughest kid I know, but needs all the prayer she can get so she can start ridding herself of all her "attachments." Thanks in advance!!!

2 comments:

Fritz said...

Halle looks great - she has gotten so big!! We will definitely keep her in our prayers. Let us know how it goes.

Fritz Family

Kara H said...

Halle is in our prayers!!! Hang in there sweet pea!!! Curious what hospital she is in? We live very close to some top-notch hospitals...curious if that is where she is?
-Kara & Greg