I took Reese to a birthday party yesterday to a local farm and pumpkin patch. She loved all the animals and the pumpkins. She calls Drew her little "punkin patcher" so when I told her we were going to a pumpkin patch I think she was a little confused and thought there was going to be a lot of little babies there;) From the picture you can see the confused look on her face when she saw all the pumkins instead of babies..too cute! They give you bags of food to feed all the various animals and her favorite was the billy goat. I have a cute little clip of her laughing at the geese and if you listen really close you can hear the turkeys gobbling back at her. I've been having trouble uploading video clips so if it doesn't work sorry.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Mommy and Reesey Day
I took Reese to a birthday party yesterday to a local farm and pumpkin patch. She loved all the animals and the pumpkins. She calls Drew her little "punkin patcher" so when I told her we were going to a pumpkin patch I think she was a little confused and thought there was going to be a lot of little babies there;) From the picture you can see the confused look on her face when she saw all the pumkins instead of babies..too cute! They give you bags of food to feed all the various animals and her favorite was the billy goat. I have a cute little clip of her laughing at the geese and if you listen really close you can hear the turkeys gobbling back at her. I've been having trouble uploading video clips so if it doesn't work sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment