Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin carving with friends...

We went over to our friends house this past week to carve pumpkins with the kids. Reese and her BFF Taylor however, enjoyed dressing up as princesses more than they liked the whole messy guts and seeds bit and pranced around the house in their high heels for the most part. It's so much fun the older she gets and understands. Drew and I were the picture takers, as usual...:)


3 comments:

Krissi said...

I love the girls packin their babies! So cute.

And... is that your house where your mom and dadare posing w/ the girls? I LOVE the striped wall behind them!

The Merks said...

Ya cute hey...they both love their babies:) And yes it's my house and my green striped wall...I love it too!

Kara H said...

Such pretty, pretty princesses! :) Super cute!
It was so great to see you last weekend...I miss you so much! You are so wonderful, and so special to me!
Loves,
me