Friday, February 1, 2008

A first


Hello to all!! We have said goodbye to Flickr and hello to an official blog. I figured this was a better way to keep in touch with everyone and a little more personal. This will be a short post until I have some free time but hope this finds everyone doing well in this wonderful snowy season=)

4 comments:

Krissi said...

What a cute family you have! I'm excited to read updates on your blog!

Mammy said...

You guys are so cute!! I love you very, very much and I miss you! Get well soon. Love Mammy

Kara H said...

Hey guys! Im so glad you decided to join the "blogging world!" I can't wait to see updates of your beautiful growing family! We miss you guys SO much...can't wait to come see you soon...maybe do a little house hunting too. :)
Loves and Hugs,
Kara

Alicia said...

Hi Paula,
Welcome to the blog world. I never got into My Space, but this blogging stuff is addicting. I find myself going from friends and family blogs to their friends and family's blogs, and so on. I love to use it to post picks of my little one. You'll have to stop by and see it some time; you'll find a link on Kara's blog. Working full time makes it hard to keep it updated, but I try.

Your Reece is such a beautiful girl!! Congrats, I just heard you're expecting #2!!