Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm 2!



Here are just a few pictures of Reese's 2nd birthday party we had last weekend. It's so hard to believe 2 years have gone by so fast and I no longer have a baby girl. We had about 8 kids and 26 adults so it was a housefull but lots of fun! As far 2 year olds go I would have to say she is every bit of her 2 years. She is quit the sassy little thing, which isn't really any different than how she has been since birth;) She definitely runs the Merk house and has her Daddy wrapped around her little pinky. We had a princess theme and Grama "Canada" made her a princess cake, which she was a little unsure of eating and had to use a fork...such a little lady!!! This is the bike Auntie Kristi and Uncle Casey bought her, along with her favorite toy to
date...the pink cell phone:) What girl doesn't need that? Thanks to everyone who came and for all the gifts!

2 comments:

Kara H said...

Looks like the princess party was a blast! I love the princess cake! Your little 2 year old Reese is such a doll!
Loves,
Kara

Krissi said...

Okay, she is total girl - in the 4 pictures you posted, she's wearing at least 2 different pairs of shoes - and those were just in 1 day! I'm just wondering if she will wear cliets too, or if she'll perfer her ballet slippers! :-)