Wednesday, August 13, 2008
And here we go again..
I went to my appointment this morning a day earlier than scheduled. Nothing to earth shattering, just have been having some intense contractions and noticed baby wasn't appreciating it so much. She had really slowed down her movements over the last couple of days and then had a massive spazz last night after an hour of contracting. She was quiet again all morning so I called the Dr., went in and they ran a stress test. She wasn't responding at first but picked up after some time and juice. Regardless, this baby vessel is done and done and my Dr. felt it best to aid her in her arrival. Soooo we head in tomorrow at 5a.m. It's not the way I had wanted things to be again but the most important part is babies health and then of course my sanity...and it's time. We've done this before so I know what to expect and fortunately I've progressed a lot more that I had with Reese so it shouldn't take as long. Thanks in advance for your prayers....I'll post as soon as we are all home safe and sound:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hang in there. Good Luck tomorrow and are prayers are with you, Josh, Reese and your families that are awaiting this beautiful little girl. Just think by the end of the day you will have two girls to care for. Life changes, hold on. We love you guys. The Fritz's
Good luck Paula! You'll be in our prayers. With any luck, I'll have my water broke tomorrow too and get things going. I'll be pushing for ya! ;-) Visualize... You know, all that stuff Don Don taught us. :-)
I love you so much! You are strong and will do just great! You will be on my thoughts and in my prayers all morning tomorrow!
Lots of love and prayers!
Kara
Post a Comment