Monday, August 4, 2008

No baby yet....


I've had a few emails asking how I'm doing and if I've had baby Drew yet. Sooooo I'm doing what most do at the end and nope, no baby yet! I'm not officially due until Saturday so she still has time to out do her sister and make an early or at least on time arrival:) Despite the lack of sleep (hence my posts at 4 am) I'm really not freaking out too bad yet...yet. It's different this time around having Reese to fill my days, I really don't think too much about it until it's bedtime and I realize another day gone with no action. We got a lot accomplished this past week and finished both girls rooms with the help of my parents as well as Don, Cindy and Nikki. So instead of having nothing ready I've pretty much got everything checked off my to do list and now I'm on to intense cleaning and organizing. This picture is just one from my shower that my friend Megan put on for me 2 weeks ago...everyone wrote on a picture of my prego self, with kinds words that every woman 38 weeks needs to hear. Needless to say I was almost a bawling mess but they did catch a shot before the tears. Thank you to all who came, I truly am blessed to have such amazing women in my life. Yup crying again.........

3 comments:

Kara H said...

You are such a cutie! You make me smile!
I forgot to request that a small corner be saved on that frame! Next time I am there I have something to add to it! :)
Love you! Praying for you lots!!!
-Kara

Krissi said...

Glad to hear you're hanging in there Paula! You look great! I was happy for the post to hear how you're doing...

Fritz said...

Paula - You look beautiful!! Hang in there! We love you

- The Fritz Family