Thursday, August 21, 2008

The first week..dah dah dah!



Well...Drew is officially a week old and we all survived, sort of;) Not a lot of sleep of course, thank goodness for the Olympics being on all hours of the night. But all in all she is really a happy content baby so far. The only time she cries is when she is hungry, which is every hour, and when she's getting her diaper changed. Other than that she is just a little squeaker and grunter ...Josh calls her his little lamb cause that what she sounds like:) My parents stayed the week, which was a huge help to me, and kept Reese entertained and happy. They are leaving tomorrow so I'll let you all know how "real life"is next week;)

5 comments:

Kara H said...

MY GOODNESS, she is a DOLL!!! I can't wait to meet her, darn-it! :)

Krissi said...

She is so cute Paula! She already looks like she belongs in your family. Her little facial features are so cute! I'll be thinking of you when I'm up at 2 am too! ;-)

Fritz said...

How adorable!! I bet that Reese is just loving being an older sister! We can't wait to meet little Drew. Take care - We love you guys...

THe fritz Family

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family you have Paula. Drew is so sweet. It looks like Reese is loving being the big sis. Next time you are in Kimberley we have to get together so I can meet little Drew. Congrats!

Disney Mom said...

Oh, that makes me miss when Cali was such a new little baby...except for the night time part. I think she looks like Josh, but in a girly way! She is super cute and I love her onesie--looks like something I would've bought for my sister's kid.