Monday, September 1, 2008

Some pictures on the go...


















So this will be short and sweet since I've been really bad at taking pictures. This is Reese's face she does when you tell her she has such pretty eyes and lips, hilarious=) The goggles in the bath, need I say anything? Drew is doing good...still pretty confused that when it's dark it's time to sleep, but that's to be expected. She is such a happy, content baby...has a little fussy time at night around 8 but nothing to major so far. We are slowly figuring things out. Josh has been Mr. Mom on the weekends, making us breakfast and taking good care of all his girls. He gets a week off pretty soon and we are all looking forward to to some relaxing time at home as a family. I promise to be better this week at taking more pictures...sorry Tracy=)

1 comment:

Krissi said...

Drew looks like such a little chunk! I guess you really must have pure cream you're feeding her... ;-) Looking forward to more pictures this week.