
So we've all been sick the past week, and poor little Drew got it too:( I'm not a fan of getting newborns sick, and for those who know me well I'm a bit of a freak about it. Tis the season already though, and with Reese in her dance class and starting swimming lessons soon I'm sure there will be a lot more of it. Krissi, I'm wondering if your kids ever get sick? I never see any blogs about it...unless you just don't freak about it like me;) Anyways other than that things are going well. We have been trying the Baby Wise method with Drew and so far it seems to be helping her sleep better and not be as fussy in the evenings.
3 comments:
I'm a big fan of Baby Wise. At least it worked for Karis. I used it as a guide, but didn't follow it exactly. I hear it may work for one kid but not another, so I'm at least going to try it with our second one, and if it doesn't work, I guess I'll try something else. Good luck.
Ya we are just getting started with it and so far it seems to be helping a bit. I'm not following it exactly either...I have a hard time letting a newborn scream for longer than 5 minutes:( Plus Reese could cry her heart out for 5 hours straight and not be phazed one little bit, so I'm hoping Drew won't have quit that kind of will power:) So what exactly did you do for Karis...I'm open to all suggestions and new ideas!
Yes, my kids get sick, but not ever too bad. Piper's got snot right now and gave a touch of it to Walker, but after 2 days he seems to be over it. Thank goodness cuz there's nothing worse than trying to nurse a baby that can't breath through their nose! Cluster feeds haven't worked the last 2 nights, but I'm hoping it was just cuz he was not feeling good. The good thing about nursing is that you're around the same crud baby is and your body will pass along antibodies to the baby so you can both get over it quicker.
Drew's picture is so cute. She looks so feminine already.
Post a Comment