

So I'm freaking out at how fast time is going by. How can it be possible that Drew will be 4 weeks old already on thursday? I thought it went by fast with Reese, but with 2, it really flies by:( I'm determined to cherish every moment this time, even the sleepless nights and poopie diapers. Although last night we had our first 6 hour stint and even then I think I woke her up. I have been trying cluster feeds from 6 pm on at night and it seems to be doing the trick as each night has seemingly gotten better. This is Reese on her favorite slide at the park close by our house and me taking a nap...yes I can sleep in the sitting position, it's called "drop everything and sleep." And I know Krissi, I'm a lot better off than you must be with 3 other children to look after:)
1 comment:
I have never heard of cluster feeding. Is that your own theory? I'm sold - trying it tomorrow... I'm glad you're getting your naps in - even if it is sitting up. I totally feel for ya!
Post a Comment