A rare picture with me in it, Drew and I had our own little photo shoot today and this is as good as it's getting. She is just the sweetest thing ever...
Love the pic! Hey, are you guys going to be home this weekend?? If so, do you want some company, AND an aspiring photographer to snap some shots?!? :) If so, let me know...I have an awesome sister in law that can get me over there on a flight in no time flat! :) Miss you and love you tons!!!
I also see a lot of Reese in that picture. Just wanted you to know that the cluster feedings are doing wonders. 6 straight hours of sleep the first night, then 4-5 hours straight for the last couple nights before he wakes to eat the first time of the night. It beats the 2-3 hours all night long. Hope you're making progress with your sleep too.
3 comments:
Wow, I really see the resemblance in that picture of Drew, she looks a lot like her big sis. Your girls are so beautiful.
Love the pic! Hey, are you guys going to be home this weekend?? If so, do you want some company, AND an aspiring photographer to snap some shots?!? :) If so, let me know...I have an awesome sister in law that can get me over there on a flight in no time flat! :)
Miss you and love you tons!!!
I also see a lot of Reese in that picture.
Just wanted you to know that the cluster feedings are doing wonders. 6 straight hours of sleep the first night, then 4-5 hours straight for the last couple nights before he wakes to eat the first time of the night. It beats the 2-3 hours all night long. Hope you're making progress with your sleep too.
Post a Comment